Conference VenueSapporo Convention Center
Access to Sapporo Convention Center from Higashi-Sapporo Station (東札幌駅)
The following instructions show you how to walk from the Higashi-Sapporo Station (T12, 東札幌駅) to the Sapporo Convention Center (SORA).
Visitors traveling via subway from Sapporo Station or from the Odori area
Exit from Exit 1 of Higashi-Sapporo Station, and head to your right. Turn right at the second traffic light (look for the Hokkaido Bank), and head straight along the road. You will find the Convention Center in front of you within an 8-min. walk.
Visitors traveling via subway from the Shin-Sapporo area
Exit from Exit 2 of Higashi-Sapporo Station, cross the street to the Exit1 of Higashi-Sapporo Station. And follow the same instruction as above.
1. Exit from Exit 1 of Higashi-Sapporo Station, and turn right to the north.
2. Then go through the first crossing.
4. Pass a shopping mall named “iias” on your left.
5. Head straight along the road. Here, you can find the Sapporo Convention Center ahead.
6. It takes about 8 minutes walking from the Higashi-Sapporo Station to the Sapporo Convention Center.
Sapporo Convention Center (札幌流通総合会館) also known as SORA, is a convention center located in Shiroishi-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. Opened in June 2003, SORA is a multipurpose convention center. The Hokkaido University entrance ceremony has been held in the Main Hall of the Center since 2004. It is also used as a venue for Professional Wrestling (Puroresu).